About Me

My photo
United States
Why Marbles My 1st blog attempt Was an answer to a promise I made to my eldest son when I handed him a jar full of marbles. The marbles were from a collection saved by my mother over the years of my childhood, and I must admit that if left to me I would have already lost all of my marbles. My son asked if I could jot down some of the ways these marbles were used I told him I would write down as much as I could remember and send it to him later. I am the supreme procrastinator of all time which resulted in him sending me a reminder at which time he promised not to lose my marbles and I reassured him that I would get busy and tell him and his children how the beautiful round bits of glass and minerals were used for amusement and competition. My Response2 blog arose out of frustration with the attitudes and lack of respect for our country, our traditional ethics, and educational system. Rons Lyrics and Poetry started just because my scribbles needed a place to rest.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

1. THE JOURNEY or OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING

Years ago I started a poem, one that would look at the birth sequence and the life of a human being.  It was going to be an epic poem that pertained and looked at the travels a person went through during his life.  Well like so many other projects it has gone neglected and covered with dust and cobwebs.
This whole Don't Lose My Marbles project was an undertaking designed to give my offspring and theirs some kind of understanding of one half of whom they sprang from..  So I have now decided that the Journey project will continue not as an epic poem but as some semblance of a journal as seen through the memory, (rapidly failing as it may be), with as much honesty as I can grasp ahold of today.
          OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING
THE JOURNEY BEGINS (c) Ron Burres


A jolt
Conception,   A joining of energy.
Life energy flowing quickly,
Molecules transformed into being.
Energy’s choice, This womb, This place.

Putting away past banks of memory,
To experience difference, change,
 Another life, to be born anew,
Another life journey I begin.
2
Is it again
Hints of past being fade
In their place rhythmic motion
A flowing ebbing sensation
Energy of another flowing through I
Not of I, but joining with.
Then experience
Throbbing sound, a giant heart, 
Pumping life fluid to I,
Awareness of warmth, safety, security
Surrounded by embryonic shell and womb.
3
As I grows
Awareness of something more
Thoughts coming not from I
But yet into and becoming part
Influencing the I
Suddenly
There is fear.  I know I am not wanted
How strong that is known

There now a part, how to be loved
I will gain all that is needed.
What is is existence. 
The journey begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment