About Me

My photo
United States
Why Marbles My 1st blog attempt Was an answer to a promise I made to my eldest son when I handed him a jar full of marbles. The marbles were from a collection saved by my mother over the years of my childhood, and I must admit that if left to me I would have already lost all of my marbles. My son asked if I could jot down some of the ways these marbles were used I told him I would write down as much as I could remember and send it to him later. I am the supreme procrastinator of all time which resulted in him sending me a reminder at which time he promised not to lose my marbles and I reassured him that I would get busy and tell him and his children how the beautiful round bits of glass and minerals were used for amusement and competition. My Response2 blog arose out of frustration with the attitudes and lack of respect for our country, our traditional ethics, and educational system. Rons Lyrics and Poetry started just because my scribbles needed a place to rest.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

PROCRASTINATION AGAIN...LONG TIME NO WRITE. HMMMMMMMMM

Once again I take my time being perfect (impossible, but still using the excuse).  It's been a long time since I added anything to my marbley thoughts and rememberances.  That's what can happen when you do things to get acknowledgement from others.  There are somethings in life you do just because.
Writing for me is one of those things.  However, this last period of inactivity has been the non-product of feeling it's all a waste of time and effort if I'm the only one interested in reading about me, myself, and I.
At this time in my life I finally have the time and inclination to examine what in the heck happened during the last 3/4's of a century and why I've made some of the decissions, good  and bad.  In sharing these mental meanderings perhaps my children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and all those yet to come may gain some insight into their own lives.  That hope of possible use, although not instant gratification, hopefully will help me to continue to share with the unknown reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment