About Me

My photo
United States
Why Marbles My 1st blog attempt Was an answer to a promise I made to my eldest son when I handed him a jar full of marbles. The marbles were from a collection saved by my mother over the years of my childhood, and I must admit that if left to me I would have already lost all of my marbles. My son asked if I could jot down some of the ways these marbles were used I told him I would write down as much as I could remember and send it to him later. I am the supreme procrastinator of all time which resulted in him sending me a reminder at which time he promised not to lose my marbles and I reassured him that I would get busy and tell him and his children how the beautiful round bits of glass and minerals were used for amusement and competition. My Response2 blog arose out of frustration with the attitudes and lack of respect for our country, our traditional ethics, and educational system. Rons Lyrics and Poetry started just because my scribbles needed a place to rest.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

JUST ONE THING AT A TIME......FRUSTRATING

 I think one of my frustrations in life has been the recurring theme that there is only one of me to do all the things I want to do or get done.  Regardless of all this talk about multi-tasking one can only focus totally on, and perform just one task at any given moment.  I find myself in that predicament once again.
It has been months since doing any writing, and even longer for my music. The painting and photography that I envisioned having time for when we moved to Las Vegas has received little more than the thought. 

My focus these last few months has been on trying to get my design income regenerating itself and in this process all else has taken a seat at the rear of the bus.  All my creative energies have gone into trying to create some kind of cash flow to handle the day to day cost of survival and some kind of nest egg to take care of the disposal of my body when the soul is called at my my judgment date.  
The strength of my faith seems to be taking a hit from the dark side.  Trusting, in the providence of the Lord God above, seems to be weakening as I feel the pressure of limited existence. 


There are many things in life that one might wish he had done or achieved but it is much more frustrating to realize you may not have time to do all the things that need to get done.  Thus the recurring theme resounds.  I wish there were more of me.  Multiples of myself to do all those things the way I want them done.  In my time frame of course.  This is not the only time in my life that I have had that wish.  The last time I can recall it being this intense was during the home building period of my life. It was different even then.  That time it was to get things done right, to find someone to carry out those visions of homes to satisfy my clients.  This time the need for more of me is to satisfy creativity, legacy, and the care of my family.  A higher cause, as equally frustrating if not more so.

No comments:

Post a Comment