About Me

My photo
United States
Why Marbles My 1st blog attempt Was an answer to a promise I made to my eldest son when I handed him a jar full of marbles. The marbles were from a collection saved by my mother over the years of my childhood, and I must admit that if left to me I would have already lost all of my marbles. My son asked if I could jot down some of the ways these marbles were used I told him I would write down as much as I could remember and send it to him later. I am the supreme procrastinator of all time which resulted in him sending me a reminder at which time he promised not to lose my marbles and I reassured him that I would get busy and tell him and his children how the beautiful round bits of glass and minerals were used for amusement and competition. My Response2 blog arose out of frustration with the attitudes and lack of respect for our country, our traditional ethics, and educational system. Rons Lyrics and Poetry started just because my scribbles needed a place to rest.

Friday, December 28, 2012

MY MORNING PRAYERS


I am a normal human and I endeavor to say and do, but I am a creature of numerous failures to do and be my best.  I do promise to pray for you and ask that you pray for me.

DICTATED BY OUR LORD, to release 1000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.  (Origin Catholic: Our Lord told St. Gertrude the Great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.  The prayer was extended to include living sinners, which would alleviate the indebtedness accured to them during their lives)
Eternal Father,
I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the World today, For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my family.  Amen.
*St. Gertrude the Great was born in Germany in 1263 A.D.  She was a Benedictine nun who meditated on the Passion of Christ which many times brought tears to her eyes.  She did many penances and Our Lord appeared to her many times during her life.  She passed away in 1334 A.D. and her life is remembered as a Feast Day, Catholic, on November 16th each year.


PRAYER FOR THE protection of our household as promised, (March 28th 1975 at Dozule’ France, a town between Lisieux and Caen, where many of our soldiers were in the 2nd Word War and many had given their lives.
The person privileged to receive messages from heaven is Madeleine Aumont, born in 1924. She and her husband had 5 children. She neglecter her faith for many years but was encouraged by her mother to make her Easter duties in April 1970. At communion she made a great experience of faith, a discovery of a new life. 
Her main message, "Proclaim that Jesus exists, He is alive, He is present in all your trials and of those who suffer.”.  This prayer was given her by Our Lord with his promise that “those who say this prayer daily with great confidence will be protected from every cataclysm”, and The Lord will pour HIS DIVINE MERCY, into hearts.

JESUS OF NAZARETH has triumphed over death, His reign is eternal.
He is coming to conquer the world and time
Mercy, my God on those who blaspheme You, forgive them they know not what they do.
Mercy, my God, for the scandal in the world, deliver them from the spirit of Satan.
Mercy, my God, on those who run away from You, give them appreciation for the Holy Eucharist.
Mercy, my God, on those who will come repentant to the Glorious Chross, may the find there peace and joy in God our Saviour.
Mercy, my God, so that Your Kingdom may come, but save souls, there is still time.  For the time is drawing near, see I am coming.
Amen.
Come Lord Jesus.  (recite 1 decade of the rosary: 1 our Father, 10 Hail Mary’s, 1 Glory be to the Father)
Lord, Pour out on the whole world the treasures of Your infinite mercy.

This is a prayer that Catherine has been saying for most of her life.  I have changed it to satisfy my own heart and soul.

Lord, I pray that you bless my day,
That within me you will stay.
That you bless my steps and guide my way
That words of anger not fill my head
But praise for you and love instead.
Lord, I pray that you bless my labors of mind and hand
That they be fruitful in your eyes, and in the eyes of man
Lord, I pray that you protect
My soul from the sins I know and those I forget
My mind from the lies of Satan
My body from the harms of illness
My life from the deceit of others
My spirit from the loss of Hope and the sin of Pride
Lord I pray in you I will abide.

Pray for Special Intentions: Needs of family, friends, Our country, Those in the News, Our Military, Our pastors, Those in need of sustenance.  Those in conditions of suffering. Our martyrs. Mankind.

Read Bible: New Testament and Old Testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment